Lista e elementeve kimike sipas numrit atomik
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj ak al am The isotopic composition of this element varies in some geological specimens, and the variation may exceed the uncertainty stated in the table.
- ^ a b c d e f g h The isotopic composition of the element can vary in commercial materials, which can cause the atomic weight to deviate significantly from the given value.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o The isotopic composition varies in terrestrial material such that a more precise atomic weight can not be given.
- ^ The atomic weight of commercial lithium can vary between 6.939 and 6.996—analysis of the specific material is necessary to find a more accurate value.
- ^ a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z aa ab ac ad ae af ag ah ai aj The element does not have any stable nuclides, and a value in brackets, e.g. , indicates the mass number of the longest-lived isotope of the element or characteristic isotopic composition.
- ^ This element has not been discovered/synthesized.